Home is where the heart is.
It may be a cliché, but it’s true.
With Crown Cypress At Home, we tap every available resource to help seniors live comfortably and safely in their own home, remaining as independent as possible for as long as possible.
If you think your loved one may need a little extra assistance to continue enjoying the life they want in the place they love, we’re here to help. Simply take a moment to answer the questions below and consider if it might be time to ask for help.
- Is it obvious that your loved one is forgetting to shower
- Are there changes in appearance, such as body odor or
- Has your loved one lost weight?
- Are household bills and clutter piling up?
- Is your loved one wearing the same outfit day after day or
wearing clothes that are inappropriate for the weather?
- Is your loved one losing track of medications, forgetting to
take them altogether or taking the wrong dosage?
- Do you notice a change in sleeping pattern or lack of interest
in usual activities, hobbies or friends?
- Are there unexplained dents and scratches on the car or
deteriorating driving skills?
- Is there unusual bruising or tearing of the skin that might
indicate a fall?
- Is your loved one socially withdrawn?
- Does your loved one appear confused and forgetful at times?